Win a Russell Hobbs Compact Breadmaker – terms and conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom excluding Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd employees and their families. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. No purchase necessary.
- It is a condition of entry that these terms and conditions are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. All published details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person is counted – via the competition entry form on the unearthed® website.
- Entries must be received by 23.59 on 19th June 2015.
- The winner will be chosen the w/c 22nd June and they will be contacted via email.
- The prize is a Russell Hobbs Compact Breadmaker and no cash alternatives will be offered.
- The winner must reply with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with their contact details, so that delivery can be arranged. If the winner does not reply within one week of notification, another randomly selected winner will be chosen
- The winner may be requested to take part in the publicity of this promotion.
- Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd will use any personal data submitted in relation to this prize draw in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It will only use your personal data for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw.
- This prize draw is governed by English law.
- This promoter is Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd, 9 Wells Place, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 3AS. Registered in England (registered number 5515026).