- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd employees and their families and the employees of any entity professionally associated with this prize draw. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. No purchase necessary
- It is a condition of entry that these terms and conditions are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. All published details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person is permitted – via the competition entry form on the unearthed® website.
- Entries must be received by midday 18th November 2014
- One winner will be chosen (at random) and they will be contacted by phone the same day.
- Winners must reply/confirm with an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, by midday Friday 18th November confirming their contact details, in order for the prize to be awarded.
- The winner will be sent a Waitrose Festive Selection box, worth £50. Our intention is for the prize to reach you Monday 22nd November.
- The winner may be requested to take part in the publicity of this promotion
- This prize draw is governed by English law. The promoter is Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd, Granville House, 9 Wells Place, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 3AS. Registered in England (registered number 736901
Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd will use any personal data submitted in relation to this prize draw in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It will only use your personal data for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw.