Website competition – Win a Higgidy pie pack, apron and cookery book – all worth £75 – terms and conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd employees and their families and the employees of any entity professionally associated with this prize draw. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. No purchase necessary
- It is a condition of entry that these terms and conditions are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. All published details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions
- Only one entry per person is permitted – via the competition entry form on the unearthed® website.
- Entries must be received by 23.59 on 31st March 2015
- One winner will be chosen (at random) and they will be contacted on Wednesday 1st April.
- Winners must reply/confirm with an email to email@example.com confirming their contact details, in order for the prize to be awarded.
- The winner will be sent an assorted pack of Higgidy pies, Higgidy cookery book and apron. No cash alternative will be offered
- If the winner does not reply within one week of notification, another winner will be chosen
- The winner may be requested to take part in the publicity of this promotion
- Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd will use any personal data submitted in relation to this prize draw in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It will only use your personal data for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw.
- This prize draw is governed by English law. The promoter is Winterbotham Darby & Co Ltd, Granville House, 9 Wells Place, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 3AS. Registered in England (registered number 736901
Celebrate Oscars night with a follow and RT competition – terms and conditions
Celebrate Oscar night and #WIN a movie snack pack courtesy of unearthed® and Ten Acre.
All you have to do to enter is retweet the competition post and follow BOTH our twitter accounts @foodsunearthed @10Acre, between 10am Sunday 21st and midday Monday 23rd Feb.
The winner will be selected on the 25th February and the hamper sent out by next day delivery. In order to secure a place in the draw you must:
- Retweet the Hamper Competition Twitter post from @foodsunearthed
- Follow @foodsunearthed @10Acre on Twitter, if you haven’t already
- Closes at midday Monday 23rd February 2015 so it must be done by then
- Be a UK resident.
The prize will be an unearthed® cool bag containing at least 5 unearthed® products and an assortment of Ten Acre crisps and popcorn. The prize may differ from the products shown in the competition image. No cash alternative will be offered.