The following are the terms and conditions of use of this website and its services. If you do not accept these conditions, you must not use this website or services.
The content on this website is provided ‘as is’, and The ComplEAT Food Group Ltd gives no representation or warranty as to the accuracy of the content and assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in it or the effect it has upon your computer. This site includes links to other sites on the Internet. The ComplEAT Food Group Ltd cannot vouch for the suitability or accuracy of the content of those sites and so you use them at your own risk. Any references to linked sites or to third-party companies, products or services by name does not constitute or infer its endorsement by The ComplEAT Food Group Ltd.
The information available on the site might from time to time be incomplete, out of date or inaccurate. The ComplEAT Food Group Ltd reserves the right at any time and without prior notice to make changes and corrections to the material on the site or to make parts or all of this site unavailable at any time without notice.
The ComplEAT Food Group Ltd disclaims all liability in respect of all information and its provision, and shall not be liable for any loss or damages suffered as a result of any use of the site. Although The ComplEAT Food Group Ltd aims to keep it up-to-date, it does not guarantee its accuracy. The ComplEAT Food Group Ltd does try to make this site as useful as possible, none of the material it contains is professional advice or a substitute for it, and can not be relied upon as such.
Unless specified to the contrary, the contents of this website and these pages are protected by copyright. The authors and creators of the material on the website assert their moral rights. The contents of this website (including text, design and graphics) are trademarked and copyrighted materials of The ComplEAT Food Group Ltd. All rights are reserved. They may not be used, transmitted or reproduced unless in accordance with prior written instructions issued by The ComplEAT Food Group Ltd. No use, transmission or reproduction is permitted other than the following:
Permission is given for the downloading and temporary storage of pages where indicated on such pages, for the sole purpose of individual viewing on a standalone PC or monitor. Such pages may be printed, but these may not be further reproduced, copied or transmitted in any way to those other than the initial individual user. You may not reproduce any other part of the website including, but not limited to, the structure, overall style and program code.
These conditions of use are governed by English law and any dispute connected with this site is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. The ComplEAT Food Group Ltd may change these conditions of use from time to time. You will be bound by changes even if you do not re-visit this page to re-read this notice.
Please note that these are The ComplEAT Food Group Ltd’s terms and conditions of use and if you do not accept these conditions, you must not use this website or services.
The ComplEAT Food Group Ltd, Gatton Park Business Centre, Wells Place, Redhill, RH1 3AS. Registered in England – Company No. 5515026.
Crockpot slow cooker competition terms and conditions
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom, excluding Compleat Food Group Limited employees and their families and the employees of any entity professionally associated with this prize draw. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over. No purchase necessary.
- It is a condition of entry that these terms and conditions are accepted as final and that the entrant agrees to abide by these rules. All published details of how to enter form part of these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry per person will be counted – via the entry form on the unearthed competition page
- Entries must be received by midnight 12th November 2012
- A winners will be chosen the next working day and they will be contacted via email
- The winners must reply with an email email@example.com with their daytime contact details in order for the prize to be awarded
- The prize will be delivered direct to the winner
- The prize is a limited edition aubergine 3.5 litre Crockpot Slow Cooker as stated. However should this not be in stock, an equivalent value prize in an alternative range will be offered.
- The winner may be requested to take part in the publicity of this promotion.
- The ComplEAT Food Group Limited will use any personal data submitted in relation to this prize draw in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. It will only use your personal data for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw.
- This prize draw is governed by English law.
- This promoter is The ComplEAT Food Group Limited, Gatton Park Business Centre, 9 Wells Place, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 3AS. Registered in England (registered number 5515026).