Pasta with Pesto Olives
A quick, simple and delicious pasta supper for kids, or grown ups. Accompany it with a crisp, green salad.
- For kids: 2 tbps unearthed® Pesto Olives
- 2 x handfuls of Orgran Vegetable Rice Pasta, cooked
- For 2 adults: 180g unearthed® Pesto Olives
- 150g pasta
- Cook the pasta according to pack instructions, drain and allow to cool a little
- Finely chop the olives and stir into the pasta, along with a good slug of the pesto oil
- Eat whilst still warm, or allow to cool and put into a protective container until you’re ready to eat.
Recipe created by Jenny Tschiesche – Founder of Lunchbox Doctor and featured in her guest blog – ‘lunches for kids – unearthed® style’