Speck with Scallops
Juicy scallops with delicately herbed Speck. A stylish starter.
- 1 pack unearthed® Speck Alto Adige PGI
- 5 king scallops
- 5 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 10 ml olive oil
- Pinch of salt and ground black pepper
- Wrap each scallop with a slice of Speck
- Hold in place by skewering the rosemary through the Speck and the scallop
- Heat a pan with olive oil to a medium to high heat
- Add scallops and cook for 1-2 mins (depending on size of scallop) on each side
Tom's top tip: Serves 1 as a main, or 2 as a starter.